Lake Nakuru park lies in Central Kenya, 140km north-west of Nairobi, in Nakuru district of the Rift Valley Province. The ecosystem comprises of the lake, surrounded by mainly wooded and bushy grasslands. The park supports a wide ecological diversity with Flamingos (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds being the major attractions of the area. The ecosystem provides for about 56 different species of mammals including the white rhino and buffaloes and a variety of terrestrial birds numbering nearly 450 species.
Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake in Kenya, outside the town of Naivasha in Nakuru County, which lies north west of Nairobi. It is part of the Great Rift Valley. The name derives from the local Maasai name Nai’posha, meaning “rough water” because of the sudden storms which can arise.
- Cost for 1 person sharing double room is 390usd
- Cost for 2 person sharing private double room is 780usd
Tour Price Includes:
- Pick up from the hotel or the airport
- Transport with safari Vehicle with pop-up roof or small car depending with group size
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodations in the guest house and hotel
- Full board, three meals per day while on safari
- Drop off to the hotel last day
- Game drives
The price Excludes
- Tips for the drive/cook
- Boart ride
- Horse ride